Re-imagination of Digital Product Store
- Digitization of Telecom retail store to minimize the human interference in its operations.
- Development of web application to be run on a Digital kiosk, to ease the sim card purchase activity for customers.
- Designed Recommendation algorithm to analyze the user’s past usage trends. Accordingly the perfect SMS, calling and Internet schemes are recommended to the user.
Software defined Cognitive Radio
Implemented a Software defined Cognitive Radio in MATLAB. Cognitive radio aims at effective spectrum utilization using dynamic spectrum allocation involving 3 steps:
- Spectrum sensing- To find vacant spectrum
- Spectrum allocation
- Measurement and modelling of spectrum usage
VLSI Chip design projects
- Completed schematic entry, layout and corner simulations (with pad frame) of SRAM, Carry look ahead adder using AMI 0.5 micron technology.
- Real time image processing using FPGA Spartan 3E.
Embedded System Projects
- Designed a custom BLE profile to control various digital appliances using a given Android application. Project was designed using PSoC Creator and implemented on Cypress PSoC4, Pioneer Board.
- Implemented a sensor node that could sense data from any connected sensor and transmit it over an Ethernet interface to a Sparkfun Phant Server / Thingspeak.com. Project was designed using ARM mbed platform, and implemented on Freedom Board (FRDM KL25Z).
- Built a prototype of Home automation project to control the home appliances using Bluetooth HC 05 as communication interface. Project was implemented using Atmel’s AVR Atmega 8 microcontroller.